Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
By the Unofficial Patch Project Team
Download it from AFK Mods
Download it from Skyrim Nexus
Download it from TES Alliance
Download it from Dark Creations
Download it from The Assimilation Lab
Requires Skyrim version 184.108.40.206.8 or greater and the official Dragonborn DLC.
USKP Discussion Forum on AFK Mods
This mod is an effort to fix the vast amount of bugs currently existing in Dragonborn. If you're experiencing a bug with Dragonborn, please report the bug to us in as much detail as possible on the USKP bugtracker. Please use search to ensure that you aren't submitting something that is already there. Use the "Dragonborn DLC" option to tag your report for Dragonborn. Please also confirm that the bug you are reporting happens with no mods other than the unofficial patches installed. A lot of Skyrim bugs are actually the result of other mods doing things they're not supposed to. Thank you and we hope you have a better Skyrim experience!
(Note that all fixes are retroactive unless otherwise noted)
Frequently Asked Questions - BUGS
Frequently Asked Questions - About the Project
Mods Made Obsolete by Unofficial Patches
Bug Fixes Recommended in Addition to the Unofficial Patches
- Garyn Ienth did not have ash yams for sale despite them being on display at his shop in Raven Rock. (Bug #18725)
- Vendil Severin has a useless key generated on him when he dies. A leftover from cut content. (Bug #18699)
- During It's All In The Taste (DLC2RRFavor04) it was not possible to offer sujamma to Gjalund Salt-Sage if you were on Solstheim because the dialogue condition was not checking for both versions of him. (Bug #18700)
- Kagrumez Gauntlet (DLC2KagrumezQST) could not cleanly handle moving the attackers into position due to a pair of bad navmesh islands that were not linked to anything. (Bug #18715)
Placement/Layout/Ownership and other World Object Fixes
- 0302516D: Floating snow drift. (Bug #18693)
The complete changelog is available here.