About This File
Silent Voice Generator is an audio file utility designed to process the quest dialogue text documents exported by the Creation Kit and generate silent voice and lip-synch files based on user-defined parameters.
- Support for all Gamebryo / Creation Engine based games in The Elder Scrolls and Fallout series from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Fallout 3 onwards
- Bulk processing of multiple dialogue text documents
- Generate silent audio files for dialogue with a length of up to 30 seconds
- Moving lip-synch files (.LIP) to match audio file length
- Optional game directory auto-detection for quick audio file installation
- Toggleable safety mechanic to prevent existing audio files from being overwritten
- Supports all valid audio codecs for dialogue in each respective game
- Output text logs in the same delimited format as the source documents containing all dialogue lines that had audio files generated
Stats Mode: Run through the file generation process without creating any actual files on the disk. Useful for counting the number of files that would normally be generated and for finding dialogue lines missing an audio file regardless of the hardcoded "File Found" entry in the exported text documents.
If left uncompressed, using silent audio files for nonvoiced dialogue can rapidly consume disk space, especially for large mods with thousands of lines. For the end-user, there are alternative, runtime solutions that do away with the need for these silent audio files.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion + Oblivion Script Extender (OBSE)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim + Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition + Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Silent Voice Generator is the same utility across all of AFK Mods and only needs to be downloaded once for its multi-game support.
The Elder Scrolls
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Special Edition