About This File
"A Small Farmstead in the Western Plains. Grain, Leather, Horses." - Holdings of Jarl Gjalund.
Rorikstead is a farming village on the northwest end of Whiterun Hold. It has a rich history with a mention in an ancient book accounting for the property once owned by Jarl Gjaland, and a ballad is sung about the death of Ragnar the Red taking place there. Yet when you see the place in person it's a sad shadow of all of that history.
This mod aims to bring at least some of that back by expanding the village with more NPCs, houses to put them in, and additional farming for them to do. The town also now has a blacksmith to fulfill the complete picture.
* Extra guard patrols and guard dogs added to help fend off wildlife and other threats.
* Two of the new NPCs can be married if you help them with their crops and you can live in their houses with them if you so choose.
* Lokir's abandoned house is included and can be claimed as a new home if you wish.
* All added houses are radiant quest enabled, so you may get Companions missions and anything else that's properly configured to use NPC homes for quests.
* Blacksmith allows investing in his shop with the appropriate Speech perk.
* LOD has been generated for the area.
My Patreon Page: https://www.patreon.com/arthmoor