Sign in to follow this  
AndalayBay

Happy Birthday Grumpy!

Yeah I know, it's not for a few more hours yet, but it's the 6th in my TZ. I noticed that you were in fine form on the Beth forums tonight. :tongue: Of course, at your age, you're entitled to be a little grumpy... whistle.gif Ignore the morons and have a great day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!One has to wonder the universal impact if Arthmoor were born 5 days earlier on April Fool's Day. :lol:

Now that I'm essentially done celebrating my wife's birthday from the fifth, I hope that today, the 6th, brings you, my friend, every joy and happiness and nothing but joys, Arthmoor/Samson. :biggrin:

Birthdays, yay.For the record, my brain is now melding "Grumpy" and your avatar into a grey-scaled DB Argonian running around assassinating people with a cane. Make of that what you will.

Birthdays' date=' yay.

For the record, my brain is now melding "Grumpy" and your avatar into a grey-scaled DB Argonian running around assassinating people with a cane. Make of that what you will.[/quote']Happy Birthday.Wehn I first read the topic I thought it was, "Happy Birthday Grampy".

Birthdays' date=' yay.

For the record, my brain is now melding "Grumpy" and your avatar into a grey-scaled DB Argonian running around assassinating people with a cane. Make of that what you will.[/quote']Actually he can't run anymore, so he's reduced to ambush attacks. :lol:

I prefer either a cane or a staff myself, both have multiple uses other than just walking support. Pulling stuff off all those shelves I can't reach in grocery stores for one.

Oh' date=' it was her birthday yesterday? Happy birthday (belated, but not my much) to her then :)[/quote']I let her know that you said so, she appreciated it. :)As for the rest of where this thread has gone, I'm somewhat disinclined to comment given that I seem to recall that I am either the same age as Arthmoor or a year older than he is... though I will agree that a cane certainly has other uses beyond ambulatory assistance ...and I must point out that ambushes are considerably easier when hiding isn't required, one merely has to fain feebleness and beseech aide to get suckers within striking range. :tongue: whistle.gif