zilav

[WIPz] TES5Edit

I'm just using SSEEdit now, on a new machine with a 4K monitor. I'm finding it almost impossible to read. Is there some way to tell it make the fonts bigger, as I did for M$ Windows itself, and seems to be propagated to applications? For example, this post is eminently readable.

Uploaded new build.

SkyrimVR and Fallout4 VR support: rename as TES5VREdit.exe or FO4VREdit.exe, or execute with -tes5vr or -fo4vr parameters

On 4/4/2018 at 7:54 AM, hlp said:

Check the "UI Settings" tab of the Options form for sizing and fonts.

Thanks, that sorta worked. There are 3 that all need to be changed, for some odd reason they defaulted to 5. Tried 10 (was too big), then tried again and the smallest the pulldown menu allowed was 8 (that was just right).

Nothing seems to have affected the initial loading menu (still tiny) or the various other fields around the screen. And the left panel lines are smushed.

On 4/5/2018 at 6:04 AM, zilav said:

SkyrimVR and Fallout4 VR support: rename as TES5VREdit.exe or FO4VREdit.exe, or execute with -tes5vr or -fo4vr parameters

Thanks. I'd been wanting to check some stuff without resorting to a workaround. This will be useful.

I'm a total noob. Barely played any vanilla and now trying to get skyrimvr playing nicely with some graphics mods. My game is looking great except for entire patches of trees flashing into existence when I get too close. Anyone willing to give me some moron friendly instructions for fixing my LODs?

13 hours ago, Varjo said:

I'm a total noob. Barely played any vanilla and now trying to get skyrimvr playing nicely with some graphics mods. My game is looking great except for entire patches of trees flashing into existence when I get too close. Anyone willing to give me some moron friendly instructions for fixing my LODs?

Not really the thread for the discussion, but you should check out the step guide to trees. http://wiki.step-project.com/Guide:Skyrim_Tree_Settings

I've been testing out the skyrim VR support and making some small patches for myself. I've noticed that the new esp's xedit is making are form 43 instead of 44. I've been re-saving in the creation kit for now to fix this.

3 hours ago, Lazybob1 said:

I've been testing out the skyrim VR support and making some small patches for myself. I've noticed that the new esp's xedit is making are form 43 instead of 44. I've been re-saving in the creation kit for now to fix this.

Fixed.

The latest 3.2.1 shows new error messages creating FO4Merged which weren't there on the DEV build I have dated 2/2/2018. 

Assertion failure (D:\Projects\TES5Edit\wbImplementation.pas, line 5345)

I've attached the log which is identical for both versions except for the assertion failures at the end. The produced merge is binary identical for both versions.

Is this anything I should be concerned about? 

Thanks!

FO4Edit_log2.txt

I can re-run on dev version with same result and no error so maybe the error just wasn't reported originally? The logs of old and new are identical except for the timestamps and the errors at the end of the newest version. I can run the new version as you suggest to see if I can spot the culprit though.

4 hours ago, CrankyCat said:

I can re-run on dev version with same result and no error so maybe the error just wasn't reported originally? The logs of old and new are identical except for the timestamps and the errors at the end of the newest version. I can run the new version as you suggest to see if I can spot the culprit though.

Find which plugin causes that. I know why the error happens - because I added removal of list counter fields when they are zero, this was reported to cause CTDs in the game. But zeroing out a list when creating merged patch is not normal, I need to look at the plugin itself.

17 hours ago, zilav said:

Find which plugin causes that. I know why the error happens - because I added removal of list counter fields when they are zero, this was reported to cause CTDs in the game. But zeroing out a list when creating merged patch is not normal, I need to look at the plugin itself.

The problem plugin is Valdacils Item Sorting specifically ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp. I'll exclude it when building the merge. Thanks for the explanation!

6 hours ago, CrankyCat said:

The problem plugin is Valdacils Item Sorting specifically ValdacilsItemSorting-00-ValsPicks-DLCVersion.esp. I'll exclude it when building the merge. Thanks for the explanation!

Unfortunately it requires some DLCs which I don't have so I won't be able to check what's up. Sorry.