JayCrane

Welcome to AFKMods, new person! Introduce yourself here!

giphy.gif

Welcome to AFKMods, new member. :beer:

Glad to have you on board. Lot of other communities did threads like this, I haven't seen one on here so I thought, I'm gonna make one!

Introduce yourself here! Here's a cookie for you.  :bigcookie:  :)

Before anything, make sure you have read the site rules and the Chat Etiquette. Thank you!

Wanna find mods? Check the Downloads page.

Wanna find all news about the USKP (Unofficial Skyim Patches) Check this forum here.

Wanna post random stuff? Check this thread here, and get postin'.

Get talking about all things food at the Foodie thread!

Happy Birthday Thread!

Come say hello in the chat!

The same to you.  Hi! :bigcookie:

Indeed.  Cookies is always delicious. :cookie:

Also this welcome thread needs to be pinned.

Hello all. I am just joining up here but have been active for a number of years, many actually, im studying, modding and playing the Elder Scrolls games. I love them all, and have collected even the very early ones and managed to get them to work. I also have learned slowly to make mods for both Oblvion and Skyrim and am about to start for Morowind. I hope to do a complete install of the latest upgrades for Morrowind and am looking forward to slowly developing it. I had several prevous installs with some of the older mods but never managed to get the MGSO to work but my system is better now and I have a 9600 Nvida card now with 3 GB of RAM, i use only XP SP3 so hope to get it all up soon.

I hope to contribute here and to share, but just wanted to say hi. I am a professional artist of some 40 years, who got interested in 3D worlds and world making when i first saw Morrowind, and then other graphic adventures and FPS games and that interest led me to a 15 year study of games and game design and now i help lead an international group of game developers, deisgners, and staff of all kinds of related fields and help ppl find work, or projects find workers, etc. it has been a blast and I still love the ES games very much.

Hope to meet you all soon, so hi and on with my research into how to get MGSO and MGE set up and workign right. :)

Hello everyone, figured I'd join since I just cannot play this game without the patches and (I think) I have a few bugs to mention here.

Been playing the Elderscrolls games since Morrowind.

Hi, I'm obviously Breton Warrior generally known as BW, been around for a long time with Elder Scrolls and Mods, was quite active at FOOKunity with JustinOther, HugePinball and most the earlier team members. Did post quite a lot in the earlier Steam Skyrim forums but sort of drifted away from it all after it became less friendly than it should be. I do some small Mods for myself which sometimes end up with friends, mainly tweaks and my own preferences but House Mods are really my thing. I've always liked lots of alternatives for where I choose to live in-game and if a Vanilla building catches my eye I like to try and make unused Vanilla locations livable.

That's about it, Oh I live way down in Rural Tasmania, survive on a really bad 3G Mobile Broadband connection and hate the fact I cannot download whatever I want due to data restrictions.

BW

PS: Nice to meet you all

Pyx made me join,  I'm a retired U.S. Navy Veteran and gamer.  I usually play a tank, although I enjoy trying all classes and options when playing no matter the game.

Hi AFK Mods,

You'll find out as you read my post that does not wield the English language in a way that I would have wished.

I play modding ~20 years, not forgotten the first game I've ever modified UFO Enamy Unknow (1994)

It was a hex edit in DOS using DOS Commanderor or Norton Commander I do not remember, compared to today's modding -> :wallbash:

My fun with Bethesda games started a few months after the release of Morrowin. (my favorite all time)
It deals with hydraulics and ventilation service, have two great kids, very understanding woman.
I hope that I can find here a help and also grant help.

Hi all.  :partyhorker: You guys are awesome simply because of this emote  :clap:

DSoS brought me here and it seems ok.

yep.

Welcome Walrus! :wave:

Hi,

I'm ladyonthemoon (no capital l, please, ;)).

I'm into modding Skyrim to the neck right now and having the time of my life with my current project, which consists in adding the Pale Pass to Skyrim. The Pale Pass and other things, but hush hush... ;)

I'll probably have questions in the future about how to do what and I hope finding answers here.

I'm also an active member of the Bethsoft and TES Alliance forums.

See you then!

Regards,

ladyonthemoon