Arthmoor

Cheap or Free Games!

168 posts in this topic

Ubisoft is offering another chance to grab all the 7 free games they've been offering the past few months, the offer lasts Dec 15-18:

- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

- Splinter Cell

- Rayman Origins

- The Crew

- Beyond Good and Evil

- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

- Assassins Creed III

https://club.ubisoft.com/us-EN/ubi30

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'd gotten the Prince of Persia way back when it started but wasn't sure about the others.  Today, I decided what the heck, get 'em all.  If I don't like some of them, well at least I got my money's worth  :P

Very much doubt the DLCs are free since there isn't even a complete version to buy. I checked the DLC section and there were a few item packs available for free, but they might have already been so earlier since they are old pre-order and promo items. I already own the story DLCs so I couldn't tell if any of them are free at the moment, but I highly doubt they are.

GOG.com have an end of year sale on right now. Some of the highlights are the Witcher series up to 85% off, Dragon Age: Origins 75% off, and the Elder Scrolls bundle 66% off.

Mass Effect 2 is free on Origin again, and probably will be for a while since it's the new "On the house" title.

And again without the dlc, which you need to buy bioware points to get, and there's not a single bundle for any Mass Effect game including its dlc to be found anywhere. Meh.

Humble Bundle's game bundle is Star Wars themed right now.

For anyone that didn't catch it the last time or doesn't own all the Star Wars games already, it's a pretty good deal.

$1 gets you some of the games, pay above the average price (currently just under $11) for most of them, and $14 for all of the games in the bundle.

On for another 10 days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars-3-bundle

Credit to EssArrBee at STEP for the heads-up.

I just wanted to give a shout out to the Humble Freedom Bundle.

$30, all proceeds go to charity, with Humble matching up to $300k. Charities are ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), Medecins Sans Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders) and the International Rescue Committee. You choose where the money goes.

56 games and counting (they added more a few times already), 5 e-books, 2 audio books, a music album, a comic series, and a video series.

Some great games in there, such as Super Meat Boy, The Witness, Stardew Valley, Mini Metro (both Steam and Android versions), and more. They ran out of Steam Keys for Subnautica, but everything else is still available.

Anyway, link here: https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom