Jon

NifSkope 2.0 Dev

Yes I have had this error turns out my free antivirus was acting like a virus had to uninstall I don't remember which one it was either AVG or avast. No amount of system exceptions or exclusions got it working uninstalling it was the only way to fix it. BTW I was able to get it to open a second nif if I selected the nif and hit enter about 10 times really fast on the keyboard. Just using Windows Defender now

I have this issue too

and what I could find out is it happen since I switched to win 10

according to some information Win 10 suppresses many applications to start twice due double click, but starts a second or third nifscope window by opening a new window in the nifscope drop down menu.

Is it possible to view the mesh data contained in the bhkPhysicsSystem node? Or better yet, merge multiple bhkPhysicsSystem nodes into one?

Reason for asking, is that I'm creating static objects out of the mannequins, and need to create new collision for them. If merging them is impossible, I'll have to make the collision mesh myself, and I'd like to see what the original collision looks like.