Scalecaller and Fang Lair were not dropping until just recently, but writs were being generated for them anyway and nobody could fulfill them. I had to abandon one after being unable to obtain the needed style pages.

Okay, that makes sense. I kept hearing some people say they weren't dropping and others saying the drops were just extremely rare. Either way, they're really expensive right now and getting through the veteran versions of either of those dungeons for a chance to get one to drop is a huge pain. The master writs requiring either style are probably going to have to wait until the price drops for me to do them.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/425699/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-0-12

The unreleased Welkynar Motif will no longer be a Master Writ requirement.

That's probably a good thing.

• Fixed a crash that would occur during Cyrodiil Keep destruction.
  • Fixed a crash caused by loading mounts during a load screen, most commonly when loading into a Keep.
  • Fixed a crash from loading multiple character animations with the same Personality equipped.
  • Fixed a crash from textures being applied at the wrong time on some assets, most commonly in post-Morrowind content.
  • Fixed an occasional animation memory threading crash.
  • Fixed an occasional crash when loading lights or while previewing/placing furniture or pets.
  • Fixed an issue where your game could crash when loading some fixtures.

So much crashing. :stare:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/447686/pc-mac-patch-notes-v4-2-10

The Elder Scrolls Online v4.2.10 includes some improvements for the Dungeon Finder tool to help alleviate various queuing issues. Please note that you may receive an error message that you aren’t able to queue; in this case, simply try again until you’re able to queue successfully.

They can't ever seem to get this right. That group finder is broken or bugged more than half the time. :peer:

Makes me wonder if the queuing function came with the engine and they don't entirely know how it works but enabled the option anyway when everyone demanded it.