Arthmoor

[RELz/WIPz] Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch [UFO4P]

Been experiencing more frequent crashes with my current play through.  It's probably a new mod I've installed, but decided to check whether all my mods were cleaned with FO4Edit.  Found two dirty mods, one of which is the current version of this unofficial patch -- with 2 Identical to Master Records found.  This probably isn't the cause of my problems, but wanted to point out so you could address in the next update.

UFO4P 2.0.5 is now in beta. Second post has the details.

We'll likely let this one soak for 2 weeks or so before going live since it has some stuff in it that needs more people to poke at it to make sure it's working. There will also be more updates along the way to add to the fixes we've done to the settlement workshops so far.

UFO4P 2.0.5 is now live. Enjoy!

Worth noting that we've also released a build for the PS4 alongside this which we will consider to be in extended beta until our next full release. Any PS4 users trying it out please feel free to comment on any issues that may arise.

Heads up - an infinite loop issue got into the UFO4P 2.0.5 update and if you happen to be among the unlucky few who trigger the conditions (an actor has to change locations when the workshop is not loaded) you'll quickly find out of control Papyrus log sizes if you have those turned on.

Update to UFO4P 2.0.5b ASAP to avoid getting bit by this.

If you were unfortunate enough to get bit already, it's STRONGLY recommended you go back to a save from before you updated to 2.0.5 to begin with. It's only been a few days, the loss of progress won't be that big a deal.

btw, fix for issue 23353 also fixed issue 24399 that I opened about the traders at nuka world never taking off the shock collars after open season, if you want to include that the release notes