Arthmoor

[Skyrim Special Edition] Official Patch 1.5.62

SKSE64 has been updated to 2.0.11 and this time around it doesn't have all the extra .pex, although you have to remove the old extras by hand. Easy enough by date. There's one more to remove/replace in Data/Scripts/Source, Light.psc, that didn't actually have any changes in it other than a comment line (so it doesn't hurt anything). You should have a copy of the original in Data/Source/Scripts.

10 hours ago, DayDreamer said:

SKSE64 has been updated to 2.0.11 and this time around it doesn't have all the extra .pex, although you have to remove the old extras by hand. Easy enough by date. There's one more to remove/replace in Data/Scripts/Source, Light.psc, that didn't actually have any changes in it other than a comment line (so it doesn't hurt anything). You should have a copy of the original in Data/Source/Scripts.

It has all of the files I'd expect it to have on my end. Not sure what you downloaded.

F4SE on the other hand did not update any of the included .psc or .pex files and I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the case.